LegacyGT.com

SI-Drive Covers - DIAMOND/WORKS

Hey Guys,

as some of you may have seen through Facebook groups or mentioned on here by some of our customers, DIAMOND/WORKS is now selling Gen 4 Legacy SI-Drive Covers.

These covers are made from billet aluminium, and anodized in either bright black, or bright clear.

Although we're a small Australian company, we do ship internationally at a non-profit rate. The rate to the US is only $14 AUD, which equates to approximately $11 USD.

The covers themselves are $75 AUD each, which equates to approximately $55 USD.

If anyone would like to see some customer photos, and reviews, please visit our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/SubaruDiamondWorks

Or feel free to ask us any questions here or via email at - subaru.diamondworks@gmail.com

Black.thumb.jpg.952df9418bf4be5aec6d31a1e67a90c0.jpg

Clear.thumb.jpg.58308846dfae47b0f4cf85f9db35c20b.jpg

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.7e1e930220736bab84b54165b07c0542.jpg

Packaging.thumb.jpg.8c2768d9a00f9ef74fe7fd091f2fcec1.jpg

I dunno what SI drive is.... but I think I wish I had it! Lmao

Looks sweet GL

Haha i get that a lot.

Its basically a subaru gimmick that changes driving modes. All its really doing is changing the drive by wire (throttle) settings. And if its an auto it will hold it in gear longer in sports settings.

But once your car has been tuned, the tuner can use those 3 driving modes to give you 3 different boost settings. So it becomes very cool then!

THAT would be cool!

Essentially having an Eco, street, and track setting or something from the tuner?

Was this option only on spec B?

It came standard on the LGT and spec B in australia.. im not sure about the USDM models though. I know the USDM spec B has it, not sure about the LGT.

Haha i get that a lot.

Its basically a subaru gimmick that changes driving modes. All its really doing is changing the drive by wire (throttle) settings. And if its an auto it will hold it in gear longer in sports settings.

But once your car has been tuned, the tuner can use those 3 driving modes to give you 3 different boost settings. So it becomes very cool then!

not a gimmick. it arrived on the 07my legacy usdm. funny how this "gimmick" is used on many other sporty cars. years have gone by and other makers control more of the car with these settings. s60r was cool in its day.

on the 5 eat it holds the gears AND gives more line pressure in s#. yes they can control boost when tuned etc.

even though i am dyno tuned i have 11,14,17 psi and s# still does behave differently.

Archived