LegacyGT.com

6th generation legacy wheels

I have a 2011 Legacy 2.5. I'm absolutely in love with the 6th generation 18' grey machined wheels, but they won't fit on 5th generation models.

Does anybody know if any after market wheel companies make a similar looking wheel that would fit on 5th generation legacys? 100mm bolt pattern and 55mm offset.

any help would be appreciated!

aly68825.jpg.12a0faa511e0f118a00b800cccb95935.jpg

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

You can fit an 8.5 wide wheel on there no problem- there's no difference between the 2.5i, 3.6R, or 2.5GT in terms of stock suspension, so anything you see around these parts should fit just fine, unless the owner has done some fender modification or installed coilovers.

You'd be hard-pressed to fit an 8.5" diameter wheel, though :D

He is not telling you an 8.5" wide wheel will not fit. He was correcting your statement of "8.5 inch diameter". The wheel is 18" in diameter....

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Archived