LegacyGT.com

P0244 Code even after tune, need help

Guest GT_05wagon

Guest GT_05wagon
on my 05 wagon auto trans im running an invidia catless uppipe, a cobb catted downpipe, and an obx 3" downpipe back. all this is tuned by my cobb accessport. i talked to cobb before i did the mods and was told that with this setup i would be able to run their stage 2 tune with no issues such as boost creep or overboosting because i went with the catted downpipe. from a dead stop the acceleration is flawless with no issue but from a roll (like an onramp) the acceleration is abruptly stopped with a fuel cut follwed by the P0244 code of a wastegate range/performance issue. this has happened twice in a week to me in basically the same scenario and not sure what to do to fix the issue or even what the cause could be. any input would be helpful...

My guess is something is causing the wastegate to not open, check your lines, as well as make sure the wastegate flapper can make full travel *although most never have that issue with the Cobb dp*

It could be in the ots tune but more often it's something mechanical.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Does Cobb still have the high WG and low WG map? You might need the low WG map. Also, I see you're located in Jersey. Are you getting cold weather because that can also cause you to overboost. I'd do like cryo says first and check that the wastegate flapper has unimpeded travel and if so, report back and we can see what else we can figure out.

Archived