LegacyGT.com

Getting a light growl without tuning

Bren

I know there''s sometimes lack of patience on forums by long-time members, so I apologize in advance for lacking the patience to wander through scads of threads to potentially find my answer. That being said, I have 2008 Legacy 5-speed with no addons. A basic model. Bought used w/32k and new rubber. Thus far have added fog lights, and grille inserts. Am looking to get a soft throaty growl from the exhaust of the standard 2.5L, with no tuning and no turbo. Any suggestions ? I LOVE this car, want it to be throatier, but want to keep my fuel economy @ 26mpg. It's got enough get-up-and-go for me without the tuning and need for premium fuel. :-)

I have an 08 2.5i base 4eat, I have axel back (no it's not a pissed off Honda or even close) K & N panel, and soon to be tuned (Please do not listen to people saying not to tune a N\A) :rolleyes:. Most turbo people will say this. Tune's are not just for power. It's much more about the over all performance of the car. :)

Funny no one told me NOT to tune my RSX-S (Hondata), thing ran like a crazy man.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived