LegacyGT.com

What should I look for from other models?

Long story short, I need some ideas, I have a $200 credit at a used auto parts place, and I can't seem to find anything I want for my car. Probably because it's only six years old.

A list I got from other people so far

08+Calipers etc - More than $200

Wheels

A list of things I want - Will other years models fit?

Sti pedals

Rear deck spoiler

Roof spoiler

Heated cloth seat

Heated mirrors

Amp for under seat

Slim hideaway sub

Better speakers

Or if anyone has any better suggestions, can I source any of that from older used subies?

My last option I guess would be to see if anyone on craigslist wants the $200 credit for $150 cash or something like that.

Sent from my LG-ls990 using Tapatalk

Sti pedals - the "upgrade" kit for our cars will fit

Rear deck spoiler - that will fit, but you need to drill a lot of holes - would be better if you could swap over the whole trunk lid

Roof spoiler - not an OEM part - all the 10-14 Legacys are the same though - so if you find one, it will fit

Heated cloth seat - same deal here - you'd need to run some wiring and add the switches, too

Heated mirrors - again, not sure if the wiring is already there - this would get my vote given your location if you park outside

Amp for under seat - the OEM one is from the HK stereo, so you'd need the rest of the stuff that goes with it (head unit, harness from head unit to amp, etc.)

Slim hideaway sub - didn't know they had these for the Legacy - the OEM location is by the rear window

Better speakers - these would fit (assuming you mean the H/K speakers)

Sti pedals - the "upgrade" kit for our cars will fit

Rear deck spoiler - that will fit, but you need to drill a lot of holes - would be better if you could swap over the whole trunk lid

Roof spoiler - not an OEM part - all the 10-14 Legacys are the same though - so if you find one, it will fit

Heated cloth seat - same deal here - you'd need to run some wiring and add the switches, too

Heated mirrors - again, not sure if the wiring is already there - this would get my vote given your location if you park outside

Amp for under seat - the OEM one is from the HK stereo, so you'd need the rest of the stuff that goes with it (head unit, harness from head unit to amp, etc.)

Slim hideaway sub - didn't know they had these for the Legacy - the OEM location is by the rear window

Better speakers - these would fit (assuming you mean the H/K speakers)

I was asking for this stuff from older models, that I may find used. I can't find anything for 5th gens in used parts. I understand I can pull all this stuff from my year and model. :-p

Sent from my LG-ls990 using Tapatalk

Archived