LegacyGT.com

Noises from inside while driving

So I noticed some annoying noises while driving and was wondering if anyone else has them or fixed them?

First one would be my driver seat, it squeaks when I move a little, cloth base model seats not powered or heated.

Second one is the passenger visor, sounds like there is loose pieces of plastic vibrating in it, and no matter how I position it, it still rattles. Not all the time, usually while cruising.

And lastly, rear driver side, maybe the speaker or cover back there, I'm usually alone in the car and can't narrow it down. Rattles while cruising.

2010 Legacy 2.5i base, manual, after market exhaust.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

The seat squeaking is likely the seat belt buckle rubbing against the flange that stops it from rotating too far. I believe there was a TSB about it and it's literally remedied by wrapping the stop with electrical tape.

The seat squeaking is likely the seat belt buckle rubbing against the flange that stops it from rotating too far. I believe there was a TSB about it and it's literally remedied by wrapping the stop with electrical tape.

Just checked the seatbelt. It's not that :/ It squeaks when I move forward or back, not adjusting the seat, just like if I'm stopping fast, or if I put my foot against the dead pedal and push myself back. I'm assuming I just need to take the seat out and lube things up.

Any chance you have sunglasses in the holder? That could be the source of your visor rattle.

Nope, definitely the passenger side visor, I can push up on it against the roof and it stops it from rattling. But I'm looking for a permanent fix.

Archived