LegacyGT.com

Leather Care

Zaino doesn't sell wax. They sell sealants. ;) edit: By the way, I've got all of Zaino's products except for the leather conditioner. I have heard that it is also excellent stuff and it smells like leather too.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

I've use Lexol, but did not like the 2 step process and the greasiness. I switched to Meguiar's premium conditioner, and that works really well on my wife's SUV. But on the perforated seats of my OBXT, as mentioned above, the butter like substance of the Meguiars fills-in all the little holes-drove me nuts. I'm using Griot's Leather Care now. Similar consistency to Lexol, but a much better smell, and after buffing is not greasy at all. Be warned, however, that once you start using Griot's stuff, you enter into an expensive and fanatical arena of car care. I love their little blue and yellow sponges. BTW, Meguiar's makes a new Mist and Wipe interior cleaner that is the best I've used thus far.

for plastic interior parts [URL=http://www.303products.com/main.php?infopage=protectant]http://www.303products.com/main.php?infopage=protectant[/URL] 303 aerospace protectant. it has a low sheen and last for 3 to 4 months, easy.

[quote name='red beast']no the creases or graining were there when it was new. i ordered the package above and will give it a good try. thank you for your help.[/QUOTE] Hey, I had some really bad creases and graining too on the side bolstering on the rear seats. They went away after a while (I just noticed last week) so treating the leather will probably cure your leather. I used the meguiars but any cleaner will probably work alright. Because the seats are perforated I put some of the cleaner onto a cloth and rub it into the cloth. That way and doesn't guck into the perforations.

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

Archived