LegacyGT.com

Sell or keep?

Alfiega

Hi guys. I have a 09 Subaru Legacy. Everytime the car enters 2nd gear and exits 2nd it jolts, shakes or simply doesn't do it smoothly and this is very bad because its a daily car. I live in the Philippines and its a rare car, my mileage is high and no one will buy it. Due to the mileage and the other problems listed down below ⬇⬇

1. Radio display light wont work

2. Taillight has a crack

3. Dashboard has cracks, but the guy at a Subaru parts store said that its normal on Subaru's.

4. Buzzing sound when car is started and turned off

5. CEL and cruise control light is blinking

6. Backseat cup holders are broken

Sell or not? Im asking you guys because you can't really trust dealers in the Philippines. Please help me because I'm also helping my dad.

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

The dash in my 2005 is still in great shape, I have not heard of the dash cracking.

Blinking CEL is not good, get the code and tell us or look at the list of Codes in the sticky above.

The taillight can be replaced.

Cup holders can be replaced, but who really cares about them.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

The dash in my 2005 is still in great shape, I have not heard of the dash cracking.

Blinking CEL is not good, get the code and tell us or look at the list of Codes in the sticky above.

The taillight can be replaced.

Cup holders can be replaced, but who really cares about them.

Yeah, but the CEL is caused by the transmission. Would you know anything about my problem ?

I assume you have a 2.5i with the 4 speed automatic ?

Have you checked the fluid level ?

When was the last time the fluid was changed ?

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I assume you have a 2.5i with the 4 speed automatic ?

Have you checked the fluid level ?

When was the last time the fluid was changed ?

Your wrong. Its a 2.0R, it was last year, after I realized the problem. Fluid is fine. And yes it is a 4 speed.

Archived