LegacyGT.com

Id do my best to drain that old gas. Change the fuel filter after. Not good running old varnish through the system. Even dump in a full can of seafoam . It will help. In my na days mixed driving id get 20 to 22. Now turboed i get better mileage on low boost. Or drive like a shidiot and get like 14mpg or worse

I get roughly 15-20 in cold weather, 22ish or so in summer... granted my lower end has 150,??? something miles, while the heads have 306000 miles. Thats even after doing valve stem seals about 2 months ago, so my combustion chamber and valves are SPARKLING clean... which i've come to expect Subies dont get that good of mileage....

edit... lol... i live 2 hours from chicago, and just went there 2 weeks ago, got 28 mpg... doing on average 70-75 on 94 and the dan ryan..when i wasnt sitting in traffic lol.

It's had 2 cans of Seafoam, 1 can of B-12 and one can of Marvel Mystery Oil. I run a can of B-12/Seafoam from time to time.Tomorrow starts week 2 of commuting to Dallas. We'll see what we get this time around. I spend lots of time sitting in traffic. A 40 mile drive takes anywhere from an hour to an hour and 1/2. And Dallas traffic is just getting worse.

Archived