LegacyGT.com

got a problem

I just bought a 07 Lgt. Beautiful car love it but she is starting to cost as much as a gf.. The problem is the car Sat thru a n.e winter no major rust but almost all bushings dried out among other parts. I just purchased New rotors w pads n b.lines. tires. New belts water pump w hoses. Front bushings n links oes. Knock sensor. An now only run 93. Its my baby. Thought I was good order rsb w hd links. Then go-to get inspection. They tell me rear lat. Link bushings need replace. Shld I keep buying top line parts an replace as breaks or get a bushings kit and replace jus bushings.? Top line of course. Thanx u for any advice on subject

I just bought a 07 Lgt. Beautiful car love it but she is starting to cost as much as a gf..

Welcome to the 4th gen section of the LegacyGT.com forums :lol:

An now only run 93.

So what were you running before, 91?

The problem is the car Sat thru a n.e winter no major rust but almost all bushings dried out among other parts. I just purchased New rotors w pads n b.lines. tires. New belts water pump w hoses. Front bushings n links oes. Knock sensor. Its my baby. Thought I was good order rsb w hd links. Then go-to get inspection. They tell me rear lat. Link bushings need replace. Shld I keep buying top line parts an replace as breaks or get a bushings kit and replace jus bushings.? Top line of course. Thanx u for any advice on subject

I know that feel, my whole front suspension is toast from Cleveland winters. The question to ask is oem good enough and how long does it last vs the "Legit" aftermarket replacements.

Belts and hoses, as in timing belt kit ? you need to replace that at 105,000 miles.

Slow down,

Why did you buy a knock sensor ?

Moog end links are like $60.00

I buy most of my parts from "Underdog" you can PM him. He's in Ayer MA.

Or http://www.AZPinstalls.com, they are in NJ.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived