LegacyGT.com

Lights on Dash

hello all, I have a quick question, if I am posting in the wrong section maybe someone can get me in the right direction. Im no noob when it comes to subarus however I am new to my "new to me" 2005 3.0R I have noticed the TPS light will either flash or stay on, also the cruise control has a mind of its own. is this common for a 2005 legacy to do this? I know on my wrx my TPS light stays on because I don't have the sensors...but the wheels on my legacy appear to be the stockers. any input would be greatly appreciated. thank you!!!

1. Check your tire pressure if it is too high it will flash if it is too low it will stay solid.

2. One wheel may be missing a sensor or is damaged the only fix is to replace it/all which could be costly given the pairing etc

3. If your Check Engine light is on stop by an auto store and have them read the code and post it up so we can better help you with any issue(s) you might be having.

Generally the H5 Subarus are problem free drivetrain wise but may develop the same squeaks and clunks in the body like all the rest ;)

Archived