LegacyGT.com

Ugliest cars...ever!!!

Chevy Euro-Imp-Mali-Cruz-Brity Sport Sedan.

http://cgi.chevrolet.com/mmgprod-us/dynres/prove/image.gen?i=2015/1EK69/1EK69__CIE/GIE_LS3_MX0_GW6_UHQ_AH2_RO3_MX0_AH2gmds1.jpg&v=deg01&std=true&country=US

I mean, WTF is it? Is it a Cruze? Impala? Malibu? No one can tell!!! :eek::lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

If you ever wondered what a semi-successful lesbian would drive:

This thing is a vagina on wheels.

Just because no one can tell if you're driving a $15k Cruze or a rare American made Eurosport sedan from the 80's, don't take it out on me. :lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I cant believe Kartracer hates 5th gens that much....I know of better looking cars but there are so many that are worse....id like him to post a pic of his whip here and let all judge. Its funny how he is trying to be insulting by trying to call out his own homosexual insecurities and bringing more attention to himself....i honestly dont know how to respond to such immature behavior knowing that i am more of a man he will ever be.

I cant believe Kartracer hates 5th gens that much....I know of better looking cars but there are so many that are worse....id like him to post a pic of his whip here and let all judge. Its funny how he is trying to be insulting by trying to call out his own homosexual insecurities and bringing more attention to himself....i honestly dont know how to respond to such immature behavior knowing that i am more of a man he will ever be.

Trust me, we all hate the 5th gen that much he just keeps saying it. :p Look up every post in every thread ever by MJ in PA to truly understand 5th Gen hate. Or read RyanGT's signature. :lol: Or just read any release thread for the 5 years the 5th Gen was out. :eek: I'm sure you could be entertained for hours reading my exchanges with The B4 over the years. (He works for Subaru's secret forum jock riding team but SHHHHH!!! He'll never tell you. Oh god... he's watching this thread now... quick... HIDE!!!)

Chevy Euro-Imp-Mali-Cruz-Brity Sport Sedan.

http://cgi.chevrolet.com/mmgprod-us/dynres/prove/image.gen?i=2015/1EK69/1EK69__CIE/GIE_LS3_MX0_GW6_UHQ_AH2_RO3_MX0_AH2gmds1.jpg&v=deg01&std=true&country=US

I mean, WTF is it? Is it a Cruze? Impala? Malibu? No one can tell!!! :eek::lol:

That's a Holden Commodore with a Chev badge mate.

18enb9rw0l5gfjpg.jpg

Archived