LegacyGT.com

Wanting a vanity plate

I3eXa

Ok so here's the deal. I'm a volunteer firefighter and really wanted the firefighter Idaho license plate and run a personalized plate at the same time. Problem is, the firefighter plate can only have 5 digits. The regular plate can have 7 and these were the two I have been thinking about but not sure.

AWDFTW - apparently it's inappropriate

AWD4DWN - looks like dawn instead of 4 the win

AWD4TW - make sense still?

Course if I could come up with a 5 digit one I'd use the firefighter plate instead and support them.

Any suggestions or am I stupid for wanting a custom plate?

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/13/276c84029e14089255ad2dc40e853f34.jpg

Sent from somewhere in Potatoland

I don't have a personalized plate. Although I think my suggestion for those that would want one is kind of fitting.

Why you so butt hurt over a custom plate? Are you a redhead?

Do you have no friends?

Were you beaten as a child?

Are you still a child?

I see them as pointless pleas for attention from insecure morons who need people to notice them.

On an unrelated note, do you wear a baseball cap? If yes, does said baseball cap have a flat brim for deflecting your boyfriend's cum when he busts his nut?

Back on topic, why in the hell do you care what anyone else thinks about your personalized license plate? Oh wait, I think I know.... see my first sentence in this post.

Hahaha. Silly, we both can't have the same plate

Why you so butt hurt over a custom plate? Are you a redhead?

Do you have no friends?

Were you beaten as a child?

Are you still a child?

You ask if he's a child yet in your previous post you deliver a second grader I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I response? :rolleyes:

I see them as pointless pleas for attention from insecure morons who need people to notice them.

On an unrelated note, do you wear a baseball cap? If yes, does said baseball cap have a flat brim for deflecting your boyfriend's cum when he busts his nut?

Back on topic, why in the hell do you care what anyone else thinks about your personalized license plate? Oh wait, I think I know.... see my first sentence in this post.

Nope. Don't wear hats like a tard or at all for that matter. Didn't say I wanted the plate to say 'look at me' just thought I'd have a different unique plate instead of numbers and wanted to see if anyone had something funny or on topic, guess not. Oh well

Archived