LegacyGT.com

Wolfgang Autocare products....AWESOME!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just washed, clayed, polished, sealed with Wolfgang (by hand--next puchase is going to be the PC).

Anyway, how much protection can I expect out of one coat? I ask since it's going to snow before I can expect to get another one on... The salt/snow around here are brutal on wax/sealent (although I was a 3-step guy before finding Wolfgang..)

In the winter I wouldn't expect one coat to survive. I switch to Klasse Sealant Glaze in the winter. I live in Salt Lake City. Guess what they put on the roads... You got it. Loads and loads of salt. Klasse is the only thing I trust to survive the winter and protect my paint.

I would put a coat on every other month when the temperature allows if you want the best protection from Wolfgang in the winter. It is going to protect better than any wax, but it won't last like Klasse or Zaino will.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

got my leather and paint stuff today(was dam quick delivery), cant wait to use it. came with everything that i needed. towels, sponges, microfiber pad etc.

now i just need a car to put the stuff on.

ocd how long do you think its needed to wait for the paint to cure before using any of the prewax/clay/sealer? since 90% of my panels will be new with fresh paint on them due to the accident.

Work hard. Play even harder.

My Garage

You should ask your body shop that question. Its usually anywhere between 30 and 90 days before you do anything to the paint. It's a warranty issue, so be sure to follow your paint shop's directions.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Got my order of Wolfgang today! I am siked! I am going to Home Depot tomorrow to get a space heater and I am going to shut my garage and get to work on Sunday. I got a free bottle of Spritz with the order too. Read through all the materials, stuff sounds like it is awesome for dark cars. Can't wait to see the finish on it, not to mention having winter peace of mind with this and my clearbra. Car still get wrecked up here in NE though.

Curious to know if anyone has used their tire dressing? Sounds interesting. I have just used Armour All for years, just spray it on and I don't touch it and it looks pretty good, but doesn't last.

If this stuff is good I might pick up some of that, some details tools, and some upholstery leather stuff.

ThX!

I was doing a bit of comparo between Meguiar's Gold Class Wax and Wolfgang Sealant. Well, after about 4 weeks, the Meguiar's was still beading pretty well, but the Wolfgang provided such a contrast with a just noticably glossier appearance and much better beading that I went and Polished and Sealed the rest of the car.

It's nice stuff. And definitely heed the advice: apply as thin a layer as you can.

Archived