LegacyGT.com

please delete account

regalvizzerdrix

I don't think I even asked any questions here. just re found this account after 3 years, no plans on using it so please delete it.

Don't post in a forum then, mail one of the admins or forget that you even had the account. There are a lot of accounts around for people once registered that no longer are active.

Posting such a request in a forum is just a troll magnet event!

453747.png

how did you find the account you started from 3 years ago? I mean you had to have logged onto LGT.com to find out right:confused:
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

how did you find the account you started from 3 years ago? I mean you had to have logged onto LGT.com to find out right:confused:

huge masterlist I keep of accounts on forums. just trying to tidy up the list with stuff I no longer used. okay, ill just get an email and password generator and forgot about this account, thanks for looking anyways guys.

I don't think I even asked any questions here. just re found this account after 3 years, no plans on using it so please delete it.

You're more organized than most. Most people completely forget their forum passwords. Forum administration does not delete accounts, they are there for your access in perpetuity.

best post ever. as awesome as a soapy intercooler and iyamdman's body kit

I totally forgot about soapy intercooler. As many years as I been here I should have a 9 second car by now. What have I done with my life?

Archived