LegacyGT.com

Subie Fest

Grnlantern1

Thanks man! I shoot for work and for fun, though I started shooting automotive not too long ago. Editing goes a long way. 2 suggestions: Get lightroom if you don't have it. A lot easier than photoshop - made for photography. 2nd would be when you grab your flickr coding, I'd pick nothing larger than 640x428px thumb - it makes the forum pages load slower since it has to downsize the photos to fit on screen. It gets people super irritated and trust I learned that the hard way LOL.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone's photo posts here, as these are the only photos I have seen for the event. I managed to snap only a few pics myself after I was done with the fiasco of an autocross.

Utterly disgusted with Subiefest 2015. Don't get me started.

I should have stopped coming after the 2013 one.

At least I was glad to meet with some oldschooler nasioc/rs members and also said hi to Hanger and his Legexus haha.

The 22B Impreza on display was the only car that made me feel my overpayment of $60 disorganized and unsafe autocross + $15 Subiefest event registration (but denied my pre-paid raffle tickets) + $60 ($15 x four people inside my vehicle) parking expenses was of any worth. No offense to the rest.

Anyone take photos of autocrossers??? Thanks

Archived