LegacyGT.com

Is it worth it?

Edge_sar

I'll chime in before others, as with any vehicle (especially one with 100k+ miles on it) what the service records are like? how does it drive? Can you take it to a trusted mechanic or dealership and have them give it a once over? It sounds like a decent deal, slightly higher than average miles... But there are a lot of questions we have that you should have too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll chime in before others, as with any vehicle (especially one with 100k+ miles on it) what the service records are like? how does it drive? Can you take it to a trusted mechanic or dealership and have them give it a once over? It sounds like a decent deal, slightly higher than average miles... But there are a lot of questions we have that you should have too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I have somewhere to get it check up. Just wondering if that's a decent price of it is in excellent condition. It's well maintained I went to see it the other day

All subaru's are good cars but the legacy is more professional than the wrx but with that being said the wrx is more sporty than the legacy it all depends on what you want sport or class

That depends on a lot. Do you want the attention of a wrx or the sleeper LGT. I like being ignored at red lights and by cops, but still be able to take on just about any car in a sprint to 60ish.

Buying any turbo Subaru with over 80k miles(sometimes even less) is a crap shoot. Make sure you have a cusion of at least $5k in the bank to rebuild the engine when it spins a bearing, turbo fails and takes out the motor, or breaks a ringland....lol

Yeah that sad part about the EJ255 Subarus is you are buying into the unknown. You may get a solid car no problems outside routine maintenance or you get a grenade with the pin pulled. $9800 aint bad for that year and mileage but you may want to buy a warranty to go along with it or have it checked out by a knowledgeable mechanic.

Archived