LegacyGT.com

Hogwartz

Sorry if this is the wrong place. Just had to say I did the Hogwartz mod. Stupid simple for decent sound. Lol. I'm still in shock. Lol. It will tide me over till I get a complete system and turbo mods.

lol at hogwartz.

And I used 2 stainless washers per bolt when I did mine.

Also, do yourself a favor and make sure you're putting the bolts in from below and the nuts up top. Makes it MUCH easier to push the bolts through, put the washers on it, then maneuver the muffler back into alignment and put the nuts on top. It's super fun when you drop washers down into your y-pipe and have to remove the entire thing to shake them out because they aren't magnetic.

lol at hogwartz.

And I used 2 stainless washers per bolt when I did mine.

Also, do yourself a favor and make sure you're putting the bolts in from below and the nuts up top. Makes it MUCH easier to push the bolts through, put the washers on it, then maneuver the muffler back into alignment and put the nuts on top. It's super fun when you drop washers down into your y-pipe and have to remove the entire thing to shake them out because they aren't magnetic.

Just start the engine and rev it, the washers blow out.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

You know how I know you're.... From house Malfoy

And with this we all know Jase isn't a nerd.

I saw this post before when he first posted it and wanted to make so many Harry Potter jokes but at the time I was 3 sheets into the wind and nothing good was coming to mind.

Archived