LegacyGT.com

Dave with the Geo

hey, it was finally nice to meet someone with a legacy. anyways as promised, i found out what happened to the VW. the VW blew an oil line, not exactly sure if it was to the turbo or where else.

i am such a dare devil. this is my first time cutting work on a friday night, but it was fun to finally enjoy a little free time.

can someone please help or at least teach me how i could improve my rt. and show me how i could post some time slips up.

laugh all you want. Ill be the first to admite that it was my fault when anyone sees the time slips.

^^^:lol::lol:

no seriously, you shoud just post the time slip, even if you think it was bad. i dunno, the best way to improve your r/t would either be to spend obscenely long hours at the strip, or just use a stoplight, and dont go over the speed limit when you're taking off.... just be smart and safe about it, thats all.

haha, funny guys. anyways, i don't know how to post either besides taking off. anyways, this is how i did. if you want to call B.S. teach me how to post and i'll show proof.

R/T: .683

60': 2.213

330: 6.360

1/8: 9.879

MPH: 70.92

1000: 12.823

1/4: 15.317

MPH: 90.67

if anyone wants to know what i was refering to about the VW. the VW Blew an oil line towards the end of his run. i found this out cause i was friends with VW's friend. i think you could understand what i just said.

Hey man!

Nice to mee you too, So I guess the guy in the VW wasn't hurt? I'm thinking that ambulance was just a track truck. Your RT is pretty good, the 60' will improve with how hard you want to launch your car, I think I was in the 1.9's and that was a hard laund that I won't do again.

Time to go stg 2!

I'll post up when I'll be there again, gotta check the schedule for the next street legal night.

hey, whats up? hows ur weekend goin so far. anyways, i think they said that they are closed for the next two or three Fri (Street Night) i looked into Etown, they seem to be better. my R/T is aight but the people i was racing against were hitting .3 and .4's. i noticed from launching that i engaged the clutch too soon and as a result, RPM's dropped and the car bogged or whatever you call it. i should have let it slipped some more (not fully engaged) as the RPM's climbed to maybe 3500 or so.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Hay man- did you meet my friend Mister Punctuation? He's sick dude. Uses paragraphs and complete snetences without making them too long so they become run on sentences. Sick shit dude.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Jedimaster:WTF is you problem? this isn't some english class. if you don't understand what i'm writing ask or if you're going to be an @$$, don't reply.

Y'know, I often ask myself the same question: What is my problem. Never gotten to the bottom of that one and it's come down to this: I'm thinking too small. One problem? Shit naw dawg- I gots me lotsa problems :D

Oh, and great username- I often ask myself "Self, why pang?".

A snetence is something only drivers of a serious car will understand :lol:

Archived