LegacyGT.com

"Help" lost my tein flex install/owners manual.

If you have 05 to 09 tein flex owners manual would you mind scanning and emailing or taking a few pics and texting them to me please?

Thanks for your help, time an patience.

joe r

Usually when I get a smartass comment like "+1 post count for you", I would generally tell you to go pound sand in your ass, but because I'm feeling a bit generous, and of course, because I need another post count so desperately, here is a link to the manual.

http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/productdocs/wrxflex.pdf

Next time spend 5 minutes on google and find one yourself, but then again, you just got +3 post counts for this thread. Yay for you.

Believe me I googled, binged and searched plenty oooooh forums. Didn't find one ounce of info for legacy flex coilovers other than forsale or hey look at how hella flush I sit on them.

Ooh and for pounding sand please bend over, I have a shovel full for you. Click yer link. The manual you so generously found and posted for me fan boy is for an Impreza. I have a legacy...

Believe me I googled, binged and searched plenty oooooh forums. Didn't find one ounce of info for legacy flex coilovers other than forsale or hey look at how hella flush I sit on them.

Ooh and for pounding sand please bend over, I have a shovel full for you. Click yer link. The manual you so generously found and posted for me fan boy is for an Impreza. I have a legacy...

Fan boy...wow...did you think that one up yourself? It really stung-so much so, that I can hardly stand it. But hey, you got the post count. :)

Archived