LegacyGT.com

Official Satin White Thread - Volume-2

SBT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
check out japanparts.com, but LED's are generally pain in the ass: if led burns out, you have to cut them to open up and somehow get your hands on dual action leds, good luck with that. I have a set and dealing with that issue right now, pretty complicated affair

Taillights look good, but can you see though your rear window with all those stickers?

:lol: thanks...PO put those on...just been too lazy and busy to take them off...and the "battle wagon" sticker is kind of a guilty pleasure

Do they make something like that for sedans?

-Squid

Hit up Pansontw, he was able to get me a set of these Valenti LED tails. I don't think they make them for the sedans, but worth a try and he may be able to direct you to another type or source. GL!

check out japanparts.com, but LED's are generally pain in the ass: if led burns out, you have to cut them to open up and somehow get your hands on dual action leds, good luck with that. I have a set and dealing with that issue right now, pretty complicated affair

they have an 18 month replacement warranty FWIW. But yes, semi expensive mod that could be a pain if it fails. Agreed

Wheels and tires are on with brand new OEM tpms sensors. I should be installing the lip later today.

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g378/98legwag/2009%20%20Legacy%20R/20160417_075143_zpsoppzftkr.jpg

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g378/98legwag/2009%20%20Legacy%20R/20160417_075128_zps8wxtcyap.jpg