LegacyGT.com

Best endlinks with Whiteline Sway Bars

rip_it

I am about to pull the trigger on some Whiteline Sway bars for my '08 LGT.

Most likely 24mm rear and 22mm front. I've read of people having trouble with installing their end links but forget which brand they had used.

Will I need the spacers if I buy the Kartboys? I am trying to decide between Kartboy and Whiteline endlinks. If anybody has experience with a similiar setup (I'm sure theres lots of you), Id love to hear what worked best with your Whiteline sways

Thanks

Just realized the 24 & 22 mm sway bars were for the 2010+ legacies. Guess I'll be shopping for something different since I don't see those sizes available from whiteline for 05-09

I have Hotchkis (Cobb) 25 mm front and 22 mm rear. I also use the Kartboy endlinks F/R. I used spacers on the front to make the links vertical (only one spacer per link if I remember right). No spacers on the rear.

They've held up fine now for almost a year. Moog is another popular options as they are inexpensive and stronger than the stock links. I had those at first, but they didn't seem to last for me so I switched them out. Others have has good success though, so might be worth a shot. They're only like $40 for F/R set.

Archived