LegacyGT.com

Fog light delete/Fog light covers?

I see gobs of 02-07 WRX guys going with the STI fog light covers or front bumper to delete their little fog lights.

I've been searching for a bit here for fog light covers that remove the fog lights on a 05-07 GT front bumper, but can't find any at all.

I'm curious to see what it would look like, or if anyone has ever done it, custom or otherwise.

Any insight? TIA.

I see gobs of 02-07 WRX guys going with the STI fog light covers or front bumper to delete their little fog lights.

I've been searching for a bit here for fog light covers that remove the fog lights on a 05-07 GT front bumper, but can't find any at all.

I'm curious to see what it would look like, or if anyone has ever done it, custom or otherwise.

Any insight? TIA.

off the top of my head...i cant verify any of this.

i THINK the 2.5i had a base model that did not have fogs. im not sure if it was the same bumper dimensions though. if this is right they may be tabbed in. i dont really know.

Thanks, Fry. I know some 2.5i models didn't come with fogs, and I'm sure that bumper would fit. I'm kind of looking for a set of flush, color matched fog covers.

The more I look at my fog lights and the bezels, the more I understand why people don't delete them. You couldn't really flush it up nicely like you can on the 04-07 WRXs.

Merc, Haha no, just have a really stupid username.

I appreciate the input, fellas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived