LegacyGT.com

Any perfromance upgrades for 2.5i SE 06'

ion's working on exhuast... cobb is working on engine management. until then work on the suspension, we got shafted compared to the gt's, they have bigger brakes, bigger sways in the front AND rear (so if you upgrade do both) and better struts (shocks..dampners, whatever) and lighter, bigger wheels. Not to mention a lighter hood... those are definatly some areas we can work to improve on.

ps. im not sure if theres a pulley kit available for us yet, but if there is, im going to try and get that as soon as im going to work on the power.

it'll take a lot to get there for me.. i think im at 168 (lack of avcs).. exhaust+pulley+cobb should do it though... hopefully cobb will make some kind of kit so whatever kind of reflash they have planned will make full use of other mods (even if they're cobb's own). Im going to do suspension before the power though... our brakes are terrifying (to you lgt guys... our brakes are much worse than even yours) Fluid and pads (maybe lines) when i have the cash.

I'm doing suspension now, but I plan on doing pulleys (just need to install them, and will let everyone know how they worked out), headers/exhaust, and that cobb engine management if it ever comes out. I'll see where I'll be at that point, and decide if I want to go any further; honestly, I'll prolly end up trading in my 2.5i for a new or used GT once I am out of school and have a good, steady job.:lol:

Archived