LegacyGT.com

Lawson's rebuild

Wednesday 17june2015 ringland failure, that weekend I start pulling parts and my buddy says he'll have his hoist here on sunday so I can get it on a stand. Sunday comes and I have engine ready to be pulled hoist can't be loaned out.

*Mod list*

Deutchwerks 740cc injectors

Forge manual boost controller

Invidia up pipe

Cobb chatted downpipe

Magnaflow catback

K&N typhoons intake

And more that ill update after work

Sent from my pocket using Tapatalk

Going with Pacific engine for machine shop at this point im taking block and heads to them block will be bored and honed to fit wiesco 99.75 pistons heads will be inspected by them also new head studs gasket set just as a start list will continue to grow

I would start the car on the stock injectors or whats known to work and fuel pump. Just to rule out another variable when starting for the first time.

Make sure you can remove your injectors easily in case you decide to upgrade them.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I have a hoist. Well i ve been hoarding MrTris 's hoist. If i bring it down, his buddy can get it back too :)

YYou need to pick a tuner or use cobb accesport.

I have 740cc dw injectors. worked well for me. If you haven't had them cleaned or have the report on them, you should. The highest output goes on drivers side rear injector, #4

Whoever does your head work should do them based on fsm. Although every shop you talk to will use the aera book which says to trim the valves so be sure to specify which valves you want as replacement.

I have a hoist. Well i ve been hoarding MrTris 's hoist. If i bring it down, his buddy can get it back too :)

I have 740cc dw injectors. worked well for me. If you haven't had them cleaned or have the report on them, you should. The highest output goes on drivers side rear injector (forget #)

QUOTE]

That would be #4

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I have 740cc dw injectors. worked well for me. If you haven't had them cleaned or have the report on them, you should. The highest output goes on drivers side rear injector (forget #)

QUOTE]

That would be #4

Injectors were installed new 15k ago and were cleaned 6000ish ago when I thought they were the cause of an issue i have an access port but will also be deciding on a tuner soon as I get the engine to the machine shop.

The hoist would be a huge help and greatly appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Make sure you clean all the grounds, may be make new ones for the chassis to the heads.

Yeah for sure the car is from N.Y. and there is a lot of rust one of the grounds was just awful and broke off from removing the bolt

Archived