LegacyGT.com

Manifold crack any good exhaust shops in the area?

GEE-OTTO

My stock manifold on my 08 2.5i has developed a slight crack near the expansion fitting (bellows coupler) its off the car and could be welded on the bench.

I wanted to ask prior to going to Midas as I fear they may suck at life or try to charge me $300 for two welds :redface:

Any suggestions would be great:)

If you have the exhaust free and handy my welder guy (used him on a couple items on my Lotus) is awesome and very reasonably priced. His name is Bruce and his number is: 703-2OO-zero3eight7

He's located in Falls Church/right off I-66. Tell him Joe with the Lotus sent you his way. Hope this helps!

If you have the exhaust free and handy my welder guy (used him on a couple items on my Lotus) is awesome and very reasonably priced. His name is Bruce and his number is: 703-2OO-zero3eight7

He's located in Falls Church/right off I-66. Tell him Joe with the Lotus sent you his way. Hope this helps!

so will this exhaust shop anodize my exhaust tips blue?

so will this exhaust shop anodize my exhaust tips blue?

The welder I mentioned started out as a welder in the armed services (~25 years ago) and just does this a side gig. He can weld aluminum, steel (including stainless), titanium, etc. I do not believe he does anodizing.

Contacted him and yes he will be fixing that cracked bellows once he ges back from vacation. Thanks for the tip i may be asking him about replacing a damaged flange as well ! :)

Archived