LegacyGT.com

New Game - What would you rather..

andersoncollectibles

You have to answer the question, say the reason why, and then ask your own.

The question has to start with

"What would you rather....."

Here goes..

What would you rather..

a)have sausages for fingers (you could eat them and they would grow back, but it would be really difficult for you to grab stuff and dogs would always be chasing you)

b)have velcro for lips (everytime you wanted to open your mouth you had to take your fingers and rip your lips apart, and ofcourse noone would want to kiss you because your lips are all prickly.)

Children's and Family Photographer http://www.AForgetMeNotMoment.com

Remember that episode of "The Simpsons" whre Homer goes to Heaven and discovers that he could eat his ribs?

:lol:

Put me down for sausage-fingers.

And heck, I'm Chinese, so I could care less about the dogs! I'll just have them as side-dishes! :lol::lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Ok I will play......

I would take velcro lips. You could always stick something on them so they would not stick together anymore and then you could do some smooching again!

Would you rather............

a) Be extremely tall (8ft+) so that nothing fit, you had limited clothing choices, everyone was small, you didn't fit in a normal house, couldn't dance with a woman, and weren't athletic enough to be a star in any sport.

or

b) Be a "little person" and have the complete reverse except on the small side

Small like a midget.. then you could hide in cool places like the cupboard.. and maybe save on airfare?

Ok.. now is this your only pair of eyes you have.. those on your elbows, or do you also have them in the normal spot? Because if you had 2 sets of them, I would go with eyes on your elbows. Then I could catch dh staring at my backside. ;)

Ok.. you guys aren't getting the rules.... when you answer the question then it is your turn to come up with the next one.. ANDERSON!

Children's and Family Photographer http://www.AForgetMeNotMoment.com

Doh! Friggin $%^&! "rules." :lol:

OK, to do things right - I'd like eyes on my elbows. No-one would know where the heck I was looking, then!

And definitely midget (vertically challenged). Weight savings for the 1/4 as well as for overall gas-economy. ;)

-------------

OK, my turn, then, I guess....

Would you rather have bowel control but have total erectile failure (or, for girls, similarly be unable to attain sexual pleasure - forget climax, we guys know that y'all are always faking it for our sake, anyway :p), or be sexually 100%, but be totally incontinent ?

We took this poll in our medical school class (so did my wife's class), for the guys, an overwhelming 70-80% voted for the latter - to which the girls always posed this question: "Why the heck would I want to sleep with your incontinent ass, then?" Pun intended.

:D

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

Doh! Friggin $%^&! "rules." :lol:

OK, to do things right - I'd like eyes on my elbows. No-one would know where the heck I was looking, then!

And definitely midget (vertically challenged). Weight savings for the 1/4 as well as for overall gas-economy. ;)

-------------

OK, my turn, then, I guess....

Would you rather have bowel control but have total erectile failure (or, for girls, similarly be unable to attain sexual pleasure - forget climax, we guys know that y'all are always faking it for our sake, anyway :p), or be sexually 100%, but be totally incontinent ?

We took this poll in our medical school class (so did my wife's class), for the guys, an overwhelming 70-80% voted for the latter - to which the girls always posed this question: "Why the heck would I want to sleep with your incontinent ass, then?" Pun intended.

:D

Which comes 1st, pissed off or pissed on? Maybe they happen simultaneously.:lol:
:orly:YA RLY!!! Home of +2500 useless posts!!!!

So AC keeps telling me it is my turn. I guess that means I have to think of one.

What would you rather...have hair on your butt cheeks that was so long you had a braided pony tial coming off each cheek and inthe back of all your pants you had a hole on each cheak wher the braids came out or..

have your genitals where your mouth is so you had to stick your face in the toilet to pee and you could smell and see what was in the toilet and what you where depositing in the toilet?

What would you rather...have hair on your butt cheeks that was so long you had a braided pony tial coming off each cheek and inthe back of all your pants you had a hole on each cheak wher the braids came out or..

have your genitals where your mouth is so you had to stick your face in the toilet to pee and you could smell and see what was in the toilet and what you where depositing in the toilet?

:lol: ROFL! :lol:

I'd like the latter - since no matter how fast I "courtesy flush," I always wind up smelling my own, er...., products, anyway.

OK, I'm gonna take a "pass" on the question part, as I currently have none, but just to clarify something:

Which comes 1st, pissed off or pissed on? Maybe they happen simultaneously.:lol:

When my wife and her class did their geriatrics outing, she interviewed (this was to practice medical history taking) an elderly lady, 80+, who said something to the effect of, when asked about her sexual activity/health:

"Oh honey, I just pee on them a little, they don't know." ;)

I hope I don't have to explain that one......

Archived