LegacyGT.com

Nameless muffler deletes

Sans resonator even with the stock EL manifold it going to sound not the best the non turbo simply needs something to condition the rasp or youll get whats in the video or worse IF that isnt what youre going for.

I would chop out the stock resonator and put in a muffler something like a FM or Vibrant chambered muffler not a straight thru then the 4" deletes

So I put the 4" deletes in today and left the resonator in place sounds nothing like that video no raspy sound at all sounds more like an infinity il post video later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah change it in sections if you can find one, pick up a spare Y pipe great for figuring out what is too loud or not. I have one with a MagnaFlow 5" resonator installed it is well too loud :lol: when paired with the maganflow muffler and my UEL manifold.

I think my final config will be Vibrant Super quiet plus two vibrant mufflers with 4" tip all 2.25 inch + my UEL

So I put the 4" deletes in today and left the resonator in place sounds nothing like that video no raspy sound at all sounds more like an infinity il post video later

Def in for clips!

Nameless 4" tips? Would love a video on that pls

Does anyone have the Nameless axle back on a 3.0R 2006 Outback wagon? I'm thinking of the 5" version, but Nameless keeps recommending the 4". I really don't want to buy something I'm going to have to put on eBay a month later. I keep hearing that the 4" will get on your nerves on long trips and I know the deletes will be way too much.

I ordered the 5". I read on here a guy got 4" for his wagon and it got annoying. Go for the 5" to be safe. from a scale of 1(stock) to 10 being the loudest, Nameless gives it a 5 rating.

Just to clarify theses are the muffler deletes with 4" tips that I put on there are no mufflers I left the resonator in place and have all cats phone isn't taking a good sound clip for some reason once I get on I will post it sorry it's taking so long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkhttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/10/c08af2fbd9b7d0534f51f1c91a808e97.jpg

How long did it take from placing the order to getting your hands on them?

Ordered on May 12th, got em June 13th, so about a month, but it is built to order and was honestly well worth it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived