LegacyGT.com

A little help from the folks in Az!

SnoDork

Hey there Arizonian's....

Has anyone one done the drive from Az to Socal? I'm heading out to Flagstaff this friday for the weekend.

I looked it up on mapquest and its a 475mile drive...(Yeah for me!)

Once there i'm sure i'll need something to fill my time (going to visit GF Family, ARGH!)

so any suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated!!

thanks in advance!

Mervin...

Subie meet?!?...haha...No Really??

~Sucka-Duck~

Drive to Grand Canyon (if you've never seen it), drive to Sedona (Oak Creek Canyon road can be fun as long as not stuck behind and RV or grandma), Meteor Crater east of Flagstaff will take a few hours and $10 (but it kinda sucks unless you like big holes in the ground), they have a Walmart there in Flag too. Taking the 40 is probably a good idea, it's not nearly as ugly as the drive to Phoenix and up 17 to Flag.

I know Bagdad well...unfortunately! LOL The drive from Bagdad to Prescott has some nice curves, however...

If you want to take extra time on your drive in take 10 to 60 to 71 to 89 through Prescott, Jerome and Sedona on the way to Flag, some good twisties, and nice places to stop and do the tourista thing. Once in Flag, the above suggestions are pretty good. There is also Sunset Crater, very close to Flag, and pretty interesting:

http://www.nps.gov/sucr/pphtml/planyourvisit.html

DANGIT!...i'm already back from AZ, went there this past weekend....

i must say, i was very impressed with Flagstaff...it didn't help that my GF's Family has 15 acres out there!...

but thanks for all the help!...

i did spot on LGT, Silver sedan with tint driving in Downtown Flagstaff...i was the BUG ridden SWP Wagon...OH, and there are a TON of OB's in AZ!!

What is the going rate for property in AZ?...

~Sucka-Duck~

Archived