LegacyGT.com

Hey dudes I'm getting tuned in a couple of days;I just got done with getting a new short block put in 18g turbo and my heads rebuilt...I have my injectors. ...but I don't have my fuel pumppp.

I ordered a Dw65c from an amazon seller. Ups says the package was delivered. I don't believe it required a signature but my apartment had a locked breezeway and all 40 of the packages I ordered for the rebuild were dropped off at the leasing office....with the exception of this one???

Somethings weird but UPS is telling me to contact the seller the seller is saying to contact Ups and the leasing office can't find it anywhere....am I out 130 bucks?

Ask UPS if there was a signature received and find out which driver delivered it and where it was delivered. If they took it to the wrong address, they will be able to trace it back there. Hopefully, you'll get it back.

Ups has this thing called "surepost". They deliver to your local post office and your mailman delivers it the next day. They are to leave the package no matter what. It's pretty much the cheapest form of shipping today

I had to order another pump because this process is going to take 30 days to investigate. But it sounds like I'll be credited if they determine that the package was lost. The only problem is that it didn't require a signature, probably got stolen out of the leasing office.

Archived