LegacyGT.com

good repair shop in northern VA

kcmusa

• Moderators

In order of distance (depending on exact location): Moore Performance, PTuning, MachV, AndrewTech, IAG.

Given my druthers I would probably go to Andrewtech or IAG over the others, but I'm sure that all could successfully replace your turbo.

If you are looking for a "shadetree" or private mechanic to swap things, shoot me a PM.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

In order of distance (depending on exact location): Moore Performance, PTuning, MachV, AndrewTech, IAG.

Given my druthers I would probably go to Andrewtech or IAG over the others, but I'm sure that all could successfully replace your turbo.

If you are looking for a "shadetree" or private mechanic to swap things, shoot me a PM.

Take MachV of the list and add Atlantic motor sports.

I just had my turbo replaced after it failed at PTuning a few weeks ago so they have recent experience doing this work.

I went with a VF52, high flow down pipe, catless uppipe, new oil lines, Cobb AccessPort, and full dyno tune. They also have replaced my timing belt, axles, and an oil leak I had at the oil cooler.

So far it seems like the work they did was done very well. The car is running strong. Their customer service is good, but not great. They are pretty busy so it may take up to a week to get your car started.

Archived