LegacyGT.com

INVIDIA exhaust interchangeable Axle-backs?

I have an INVIDIA Q300 for my Leggy and... classy as She is, I would like her to sound more Bull-Headed than a cute sheep. Are the axle-backs (muffler) interchangeable with other brands or like-sane products? I was thinking about switching it up with Nameless muffler deletes to get my desired bellowing groan. I do not want to have to change the entire exhaust package and was hoping for a quick switch up? Lmk if anyone else tried this.. much Thanks and So mahalo.

Kai

I have an INVIDIA Q300 for my Leggy and... classy as She is, I would like her to sound more Bull-Headed than a cute sheep. Are the axle-backs (muffler) interchangeable with other brands or like-sane products? I was thinking about switching it up with Nameless muffler deletes to get my desired bellowing groan. I do not want to have to change the entire exhaust package and was hoping for a quick switch up? Lmk if anyone else tried this.. much Thanks and So mahalo.

Kai

Nameless muffler deletes are the same design as stock, so you would need to put a stock-style mid/Y pipe on to utilize that. As far as I know, the way the Invidia is set up, there is no plug and play option for additional muffler choices. If you look at the way it's set up, it probably wouldn't be difficult to add some length of pipe to the back of a custom muffler and add a flange on it , since the piping connecting to the muffler is really short.

Archived