LegacyGT.com

2016 WRX "unveiled"

The_Todd

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't heard of that specifically, but I am using the LATCH System for my daughter's seat in the middle of my back seat. Anyone else know for sure?

Steve

The only way to know for sure is to read your manual. The details should be in there, just as it is in my manual for my Legacy.

I haven't heard of that specifically, but I am using the LATCH System for my daughter's seat in the middle of my back seat. Anyone else know for sure?

Steve

As indicated above - it's all in your manual - the answer is "it depends" - there is a section on page 1-22 entitled "where to place a child restraint system" - in there it talks about when you can and when you can not use the latch tethers for the center location.

WRX is definitely bigger inside. The Legacy is cozy every time I get in it on occasion.

There is definitely a clear difference between the two. I wasn't sure about the WRX interior at first, but it's okay. Just different.

Used my WRX to commute from Philadelphia to Baltimore, daily for two months. Very comfortable, stable, and I managed 35 to 39 MPG. It's a great car.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived