LegacyGT.com

grimmspeed aos

the aos is good for cars that see at least a few miles of driving to rid the moisture out of the system. Google the GS aos issue you see, and plenty of info on it will rear its ugly head in no time.

Then why AOS? I've been stage 2 for 6 months now with absolutely no problems not having an AOS. Everything I've read about them has catch can set up catching most of your oil which can make you lose oil before you expect it and the grimmspeed style allows emulsified oil back into you sump which isn't the greatest either as the properties of the oil have changed.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

I noticed oil in my intercooler and read reviews on rally sport direct about it helping with that issue as well as reducing the octane lowering effects of having oil in your intake air. Not sure if it's really hurting or helping anything at this point lol

The moroso dual can and Crawford AOS seem to be the best ones for this purpose. They're expensive but its probably going to be the best at both keeping that crap out of your intake tract and keeping oil in the engine.

I see the attractiveness of the GS unit but function over form for me.

Archived