LegacyGT.com

6th Gen Photo Challenge

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Voting time guys - Grnlantern1 needs 1 more vote to win the challenge. Otherwise vote for laz as my photos don't count as I set the challenge and these were only taken in case nobody posted up a photo.

Remember that the challenge was: Take a picture of your Legacy on a long straight road - the longer and straighter the better.

So whichever you think best meets the challenge criteria please vote for.

tigger73: 9

Grnlantrn1: 9

laz: 3

Kaopealii: 2

PNWHardcore: 2

Twistedfreedom: 2

sos123: 2

Im2c0ol: 2

TTG: 2

2_From_NH: 2

Cyc66: 1

CCC555: 1

Nybz: 1

Well hopefully everyone had a Wonderful 4th of July... Next Challenge... "SHOW YOURSELF WITH YOUR FAVORITE OUTDOOR SPORTS TOY NEXT TO YOUR CAR" Bicycle, Surfboard Etc.. People with Subaru's usually are Outdoor Recreation Folks.. Laz can't use your Road Pic with bike on the rack...Sorry

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Next Challenge... "SHOW YOURSELF WITH YOUR FAVORITE OUTDOOR SPORTS TOY NEXT TO YOUR CAR" Bicycle, Surfboard Etc.. People with Subaru's usually are Outdoor Recreation Folks.. Laz can't use your Road Pic with bike on the rack...Sorry

I think what he's trying to say Laz is that you can't just recycle an old photo. You can certainly take another pic of your bike but just not repost the one we've already seen :)

Here is my car next to my favorite toy:

http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg548/deexboy/62EB84CA-913A-4B4B-A2E3-2B8DA45DD813_zpsechcfltt.jpg

And a bike pic too:

http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg548/deexboy/E3678325-86CC-49F6-AF4C-821EA67F2EF4_zpslbdqcvu4.jpg

---

I am the same way. It's always easier for us to rent kayak's and the bikes - directly from the garage to the Wekiva Trails which is about 3 blocks away.
Laughing at Oneself and with Other is good for the Soul😆

tigger73: 9

Grnlantrn1: 9

laz: 3

Kaopealii: 2

PNWHardcore: 2

Twistedfreedom: 2

sos123: 2

Im2c0ol: 2

TTG: 3

2_From_NH: 2

Cyc66: 1

CCC555: 1

Nybz: 1

Thanks Peeps!

Here is the next challenge.

Post a picture of your Legacy in front of or near bunch of international shipping containers. The one with the most containers wins.

Here is an example of what I am talking about:

http://blog.insofast.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Freight-Container-sizes.jpg

Plus those yards usually don't allow you to get close to the containers unless you know someone or work at one. I would be interested to see who comes up with this pic. :spin:
---

I think it might be better if the challenge is that it must be at a shipping port with those type of interlocking containers., i.e., containers being used specifically for international shipping.

Or, it could just be a location that has or is using those interlocking type of shipping containers. In which case, could be construction sites, railyards, lots, etc.

I think it might be better if the challenge is that it must be at a shipping port with those type of interlocking containers., i.e., containers being used specifically for international shipping.

Or, it could just be a location that has or is using those interlocking type of shipping containers. In which case, could be construction sites, railyards, lots, etc.

Absolutely. I don't know the technical term for those containers and that is why I used "international". They can be located anywhere.....

PS: Don't do anything illegal folks.