LegacyGT.com

6th Gen Photo Challenge

What do you want? It's Florida, everything is crooked due to past hurricanes. :spin:

Just be lucky you only have to read my stuff. Try being me:lol:

I was just kidding anyway. It really is a nice shot.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Subisnob instead of just critiquing it, how about voting for it ;)

Laz only needs 2 more "thanks" to win the challenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry. havent followed thread. just opened up yesterday for first time and Im a picture guy, not a 12page reader...;)

Pics thanked. Thanks

sorry. havent followed thread. just opened up yesterday for first time and Im a picture guy, not a 12page reader...;)

Pics thanked. Thanks

No problems. Rules are on the first page but to put it simply the winner of the previous challenge posts a new challenge and people take/post photos of their cars to meet the challenge criteria.

If you think the photo meets the criteria (in this case "YOUR CAR NEXT TO A SMALL BODY OF WATER") then you "thank" it. First photo with 4 "thanks" wins. Generally you'll vote for the first photo posted unless you don't think it fulfills the challenge in which case you can vote for next photo posted that you think "completes" the challenge.

In effect it's a bit of a race to be the first person to post a photo so it's not always the "best" photo that wins. Feel free to join in!!!

Edited by tigger73

The largest body of water I could find that wasn't the Pacific:

http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t379/2_From_NH/DSC_8037_zpshwstydil.jpg

Stretching the rules a little bit (it's Waialua Bay, not a standing body of fresh water):

http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t379/2_From_NH/DSC_8070_zpshijz8jom.jpg

tigger73: 8

Grnlantrn1: 8

Kaopealii: 2

PNWHardcore: 2

Twistedfreedom: 2

sos123: 2

Im2c0ol: 2

TTG: 2

Laz: 2

2_From_NH: 1

Cyc66: 1

CCC555: 1

Nybz: 1

Here is your next Challenge... "A rolling shot of your car - car in movement" which means someone else has to take it while on a road somewhere. i.e. Highway, small road, dirt road, etc. You can be as creative as possible, but needs to show clearly that it is moving.

---

A picture taken via building reflection while moving would be a better challenge ;)

You'll get your turn to make your own challenge once you submit a winning picture. Now go take pics! And as nice as other cars are this is a 6th gen Subaru Legacy picture thread.

---

Since I don't always follow rules, these are definitely for entertainment value only lol ;)

http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t379/2_From_NH/Rolling%203_zpsqhprgbvc.jpg

http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t379/2_From_NH/Rolling%202_zpsdoyuwc0g.jpg

Edited by 2_From_NH

You'll get your turn to make your own challenge once you submit a winning picture. Now go take pics! And as nice as other cars are this is a 6th gen Subaru Legacy picture thread.

No thanks. Good luck.:)

Laz I hope you're ready to take (or have taken) a save photo. I like the idea of this challenge, however it's obviously going to need some coordination. A rolling shot like TTG's Volvo really needs 3 people - driver for each car and a photographer to hang out the window taking shots on something probably a little better than an iphone.

Same with the track photos is going to need a camera with a fast shutter speed to get a clear shot. Otherwise all we may end up with is a bunch of blurry photos....

I have hope. This is a perfect time to bust out those selfie sticks. It does not have to be the whole car, can be part of the car, just show movement. Gopro's can also be used. I'll get one ready, but come on people! Step it up! Edited by laz
---

Also if you have wives, get them involved. If you have girlfriends, make them do something for you for a change! This is a challenge thread, not a whole bunch of pics thread!
---

I have hope. This is a perfect time to bust out those selfie sticks. It does not have to be the whole car, can be part of the car, just show movement. Gopro's can also be used. I'll get one ready, but come on people! Step it up!

I have a camera that records my driving. I can capture a frame if that's what you are looking for. It'd only be a hood shot.:confused:

I have hope. This is a perfect time to bust out those selfie sticks. It does not have to be the whole car, can be part of the car, just show movement. Gopro's can also be used. I'll get one ready, but come on people! Step it up!

Well, that definitely makes it a lot easier if there doesn't have to be an entire vehicle involved. It actually seems doable now!

Also if you have wives, get them involved. If you have girlfriends, make them do something for you for a change! This is a challenge thread, not a whole bunch of pics thread!

Perfect time for my gf to be away lol

I loved the Volvo T5R I wanted a Wagon so Bad...

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Here she is. 1 of 12 ever came state side. By the time I was done with it, it looked like it rolled off the factory floor. It is now on the east coast owned by another volvo nut :)

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e391/tgunal/Volvo%20855/IMG_20120624_205747_zps96043897.jpg