LegacyGT.com

Anyone buy a car at Pine Belt Subaru in NJ?

byeehaaw

I know a pretty particular question here -- just wondering since i have an order with a dealer in qns. May make the trip out to NJ as they have the 15 legacy in stock. was able to get a quote and the deal seemed to be struck and deposit given. They claim that they would send over an invoice outlining details. However its been 3 days, the dealer seems to be unresponsive. I have a feeling the agreed upon price may not in fact be the final price paid (minus taxes and registration) Concerned they will tack on a "dealer prep fee" or something like i have encountered at some other dealerships. Don't want to make the 1.5 hr trip unless i know for certain. Wanted to see if anyone else had any feedback on this dealership.

If the Subaru dealership is owned by the same people as other Pine Belt dealerships, I'd be cautious. Where are you coming from? Cherry Hill Subaru has a good reputation and they are easy to access off Rt 295 or the Delaware River bridges.

If the Subaru dealership is owned by the same people as other Pine Belt dealerships, I'd be cautious. Where are you coming from? Cherry Hill Subaru has a good reputation and they are easy to access off Rt 295 or the Delaware River bridges.

coming from qns NY. Gave them a deadline for the afternoon for them to send over the invoice with everything detailed. Don't want to be surprised when i get there with dealer fees or whatnot.

Any experience with World Subaru?

Not me. I bought my car at Martin (now out of business), had a few issues at Prestige (which would not be easy for you to reach) and Cherry Hill, who I'm happy with. Cherry Hill would mean a trip down the NJ Turnpike and 295, but a long way. I would call AZP Installs in North Jersey and see if they can recommend a dealer, or at least tell you who to avoid. AZP is in Kenilworth/Roselle Park and they do great service work.

Archived