LegacyGT.com

Legacy GT Corsa Exhaust

AGR-LGT

Thought id share this with you fellas.

Car is a 06 lgt spec b, has intake, Cobb catted dp, and Corsa Exhaust #14865

IT sounds much better in person, this was recorded on a iPhone. Winter here so no driving sounds yet. Still have to adjust hanger bushings a bit, but thats easy.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/R5iMEBwWqQk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sounds good. How loud is inside and any drone? I'd still like to do an exhaust on mine but I have to haul my kids around too and I don't want something obnoxious.

I assume your running a WRX/STi kit, what did you need to do to adapt it?

If you have every used a Corsa product on a car( i have had multiple) you know the drone is gone. Alot of guys dont believe how quiet they are, but its because they havnet owned a Corsa kit before. Yah 2008 WRX kit. Y pipe and axle pipes needed to be modified. My local exhaust guy charged me 260 to fix it in. So about 1700 total for the exhaust. But you clearly pay for what you get

Here is a great video of a NON catted DP, and Corsa kit on a wrx. It is loud, but at cruise its barely noticeable. With a stock or catted DP like mine its extremely quite on the highway. You can hear there is an exhaust, but nothing like every other subie kit on highway. I came from a Mangaflow CBE, and it is drastically quieter on cruise.

Archived