LegacyGT.com

a few part #s

hey yall,I've been digging through my parts list for days and days and I simply cannot find these part #s, I was wondering if someone could help me.

what I'm looking for are the "banana shaped" parts on the door panels, they're woodgrain on taupe and silver on black, I want the silver ones, I'm also looking for the silver/woodgrain part of the 5EAT stock shift knob, these are the only parts I can't seem to find, thanks yall!

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

if it would help those of you wondering, I'm trying to swap out the woodgrain in the taupe interior with the silver to see if I like it a little more, and I possiblly have something else planned with it ;) but I will say no more on that incase the idea falls through, especially if I can't get the part #s for these!!

heres the #s I've compiled so far:

66077AG08A Orn Pnl Ay P Sia <-- silver side peices on radio

66077AG09A Orn Pnl Ay D Sia <-- silver side peices on radio

35126AG03A Grip Ay Silver Sia <-- a/t shift knob silver

the only parts that remain are the door panel woodgrain trim, that the #s I need, for the silver ones that is...

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

• 5 months later...
bumping an ANCIENT thread to see if anyone came up with an answer, my research has pretty much determined that the woodgrain in the doors is somehow part of the door panel itself and cant be replaced, but I am still just wondering if I'm wrong. The woodgrain on some of the other cars from japan and all are so much nicer, this reddish "70s VCR" stuff as john M referred to it as could look so much better with a quality high gloss water transfer print over it.

94237AG02A

94237AG03A

i'm not sur if these are correct but these are the pieces you grab to close the door. They are actually the covers. Your parts description is not the best lingo...

tHe HoV

the circled red part is what I'm talking about.

To get those parts....you must order the entire door panel...

94237AG02A

94237AG03A

i'm not sur if these are correct but these are the pieces you grab to close the door. They are actually the covers. Your parts description is not the best lingo...

Those are the actual "pull" handle covers, black rubber-like plastic.

• 4 years later...
94237AG02A

94237AG03A

Anyone know the difference between these two part numbers I ordered the one that ends in B. It has replaced the one that ends in A but it does not match the handle that came in my spec B. I am not sure if the fact that I have red leather causes that problem or not but my original handle has a texturized finish that you could probably scratch off with your nails if you wanted. It feels soft to the touch. The new handle I received doesn't not it is more of a hard shiny plastic. Doesnt look as nice or feel as good in my opinion.

TIA,

anthony

Anyone know the difference between these two part numbers I ordered the one that ends in B. It has replaced the one that ends in A but it does not match the handle that came in my spec B. I am not sure if the fact that I have red leather causes that problem or not but my original handle has a texturized finish that you could probably scratch off with your nails if you wanted. It feels soft to the touch. The new handle I received doesn't not it is more of a hard shiny plastic. Doesnt look as nice or feel as good in my opinion.

TIA,

anthony

You can try doing a search to find the exact post, but IIRC, they switched to the hard plastic because the older version was getting beat-up too easily and they were replacing them under warranty.

Archived