LegacyGT.com

Hankook Icebear W300 - Good Cheap Snows?

turbotaz

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jon- great shot of your All-Road!! The All-Road is an AWESOME car- Not too confident the OB can match it, but with all your mods it should be pretty close...

Sandwood- Yep once we got out onto the plowed highway my buddy took the lead...he knows the roads better. Finally we got below the storm and down to drive pavement- I made sure I blew him and his 4.0 liter into the weeds as quickly as possible...lol.

I was really impressed with how seemlessly the Hankooks made the transition from snow tire traction to sticky all-season tire fun in a matter of minutes...

Good deal! I got to play with the Icebears in a little snow today and they're much better than the Proxes 4s that are now (appropriately) 3-season tires. I'm happy with them so far, especially for the price.

RockyMtnGT... yeah, Rabbit Ears Pass in a blizzard is a hoot. Done it a few times now... love Steamboat and can't wait to go back. I need to leave the flatlands and move to CO. :)

///RockyMtnGT... yeah, Rabbit Ears Pass in a blizzard is a hoot. Done it a few times now... love Steamboat and can't wait to go back. I need to leave the flatlands and move to CO. :)

I drove it during a blizzard in December 1975. We were in college and driving my friends dad's 1973 Lincoln, with chains. Plenty of road-hugging weight! We averaged 12mpg on the way out and 14mpg on the way back.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Archived