LegacyGT.com

Looking for PN for 5MT linkage part

Ohoen

For my 05 GT. It's the piece made up up two sleeves welded into a cross. One is totally seized. Probably why the shifter shaft seal was leaking.

I'm trying to get the car back together. I think my dealer may actually be some kind of group home in disguise. The other day I had to come up with numbers for the axle seals because they couldn't handle that task.

So, anybody got a part number for this? Or, better yet, an online source? I can't find anything but I don't actually know what it's called, so that makes searching a bit hard.

I'd really appreciate any help.

Here you go, just bought one, now trying to find some sort of instructions on how to install it.

35046AG000

http://opposedforces.com/parts/legacy/us_b13/type_5/manipulation/manual_gear_shift_system/

In that pic, #1 is a double roll pin. Knock the inner one out, then knock the outer one out. They are tight. Also remove bolt #9. At that point it should be removed.

BtSsm - Android app/Bluetooth adapter. LV, logging, gauges and more. For 05-14 Legacy (GT, 2.5, 3.0, 3.6), 02-14 WRX, 04-14 STi, 04-14 FXT, 05-09 OBXT

Archived