LegacyGT.com

Front and Rear End Swaps

Dr_Tiwa

It may just be me, but I know that I am a proud owner of an 05 LGT who really wants an 08-09 rear bumper and tail-light set up. I haven't seen too many people talk about trading, but I hear of a lot of people want one or the other. I do not know how to sticky this or anything so hopefully I don't catch too much flak for it. Obviously it's a little bit harder to just swap with the color differences, but hey, free part just paying for a paint job is just fine for me. That being said, is there anyone else who's been thinking this way and either wants to help make a sticky or swap rears?

I wish, been my screen name for years on various things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, thank God. Because that would make your post even more idiotic.

Bottom line: Possible, but, costs thousands. Do you really want the 08 backend (which, not alot of people want, anyway) that badly?

Even the front end swap isn't terrible. Obviously this would be easier on a weekend meet up or something. But it's not unreachable. Parts are interchangeable and you'll have them all at your fingertips with a swap instead of buying all the parts yourself

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/lgt-05-07-facelift-08-09-215225.html

there cant be all to many ppl who want to swap from an 08-09 style backwards. The better call would be to sell their 08-09 and find a cheaper 05-07 in preffered color, condition and mileage. But i dont think theres too many guys who prefer the stock 05-07 usdm look.

We're all trying to convert from that look up to 08-09 or to one of these..

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/official-jdm-conversion-aftermarket-body-thread-112608.html

Yeah I figured but I'm sure there are a few people who don't. Like MrTris said most didn't like it, and you're saying most do. So I'm assuming that there is a decent amount from both sides of the spectrum...

05 LGT with 119,xxx RBP. Rear bumper in good condition with smoked tails. Also wanting to swap for 08-09 rear in decent condition. Not worried about paint condition.

Located Jefferson County, NY

This thread is more a discussion about doing/making it work.

If you WTB something, then recommend you post up a WTB thread in that sub-forum.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived