LegacyGT.com

GraceNote Updates?

Also, I'm going to try one last thing for my USB drive (again, a 128 GB about half full). Currently inside each album folder I have the cover art saved as two files: "cover.jpg" and "folder.jpg." Sometimes even that doesn't work. HOWEVER, I noticed the other day I was listening to a song where the song name and the album name were identical, and just for that one song only, the album art pulled from my USB drive properly, and not from the Gracenote database.

I've gotten more reliable album art by downrezzing all of my art to 250x250 from the higher resolutions I typically save for my digital music. (I insert the art into the mp3 and also leave a jpeg based on the name of the album in the same directory, I am not sure which one the headunit prefers)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
The link supplied in this discussion now gives an error 404 page. Does anyone know if this is something Subaru will provide? I was able to get it for a Mazda and a Toyota from their manufacturer's website, would the Toyota update work on a Subaru? The system seems to be from the same supplier, the screens and functions are nearly identical.

Thanks! I'll have to try it, better then what I got. I asked my dealer too and they said they couldn't do it either. I think they got rid of gracenote too, which is good news. I didn't see it in the 2019 Legacy.

• 2 weeks later...

@ 36r, that file is from November 2015... Probably a year newer then I have though, so I'm going to give it a try.

--------------------------------

GraceNote_Info

Region | NU

Creation data | 2015/11/13

DataBse revision | 7633

Library version | 5.6.2.3