LegacyGT.com

How long should the struts last on NA

At your mileage the struts could probably benefit from replacement. They seem to last about 90-100k miles before being shot. A bumpy ride could also be caused from other suspension parts being worn out, so start with the easy stuff (check bushings, wheel bearings, tires, mounts, etc).

If you do decide to replace the struts, KYB are the OEM replacement. Koni also makes a great replacement shock for our cars, which offer much better performance and adjustable rebound. I have them paired with the stock springs and really like them (didn't want to lower the car).

Bear in mind that you have LGT and i only drive 2.0R. I'm looking for the least expensive OEM replacement.

What do you think of Monroe ? I know they also provide replacement struts.

How are Amazon's shipping rates to/in Israel? I've found that Amazon has really great prices on KYB.

Bear in mind that you have LGT and i only drive 2.0R. I'm looking for the least expensive OEM replacement.

What do you think of Monroe ? I know they also provide replacement struts.

Skip Monroe shocks go for the KYB OEM Struts they are cheap you can buy all four for under $230, while you're at it replace the front top hats. The rear mount rubbers are fine they will last forever. Monroe shock top mounts didnt fit my legacy perfect so i sent it all back for KYB everything and saved some money.

Typical mileage varies my struts lasted 110K miles BUT that car was a highway queen. If you have rough roads expect a shorter life.

Also the struts and shocks are the same for ALL 2.5i, 2.0R, 3.0R and 2.5GT Legacys btwn the years 05-09. If you need more help here is a guide i put together when doing the change on my old 08 Legacy 2.5i

Legacy Suspension Guide for 2.5i

Archived