LegacyGT.com

Decisions - Carbide Grey, White, or Black????

Koko

Well, hoping to put a deal together on Friday for a 2015 Limited with Nav, Roof, and the 2.5i. I made a mistake back in August and bought a 2014 XV Crosstrek. This was after leaving a 2013 Ram 1500. I love how small the car is and the gas mileage, but the manual transmission and engine power is pretty poor. It is also pretty noisy on the highway. People often can't hear me on the bluetooth over the road noise. I should have opted for Nav and a Roof as well, but I was being cheap. Now I'll pay for it. Probably the biggest issue I have with it is the "boy racer" feel. I don't feel like a professional when I pull up to work.

Needless to say, I'm a bit smitten with Subarus and feel the 2015 Legacy has a very classy look to it. I just can't decide on one of the 3 colors I listed.

I was waffling between the Carbide Grey and Crystal Black Silica all summer before I ordered mine. Both colors certainly do the car justice. Having had an Ice Blue Loyale, a Silver Legacy, an Atlantic Blue Pearl Legacy GT and currently owning a Quartz Silver Metallic Outback, I decided to be different and went for the black.

I have quickly learned that living in New England with my first black car that it is definitely more work to keep clean than the gray cars with all the road grit, dirt, dust, salt, sand, pollen ... not sorry in the least, but I am definitely washing it more than the other cars.

Drove this beauty tonight. Carbide Grey Limited with Eyesight. Didn't think I'd like thay feature, but it surprised me when it went off while doing its job. I go back Monday to have them look at my Crosstrek.

uploadfromtaptalk1419644088778.thumb.jpg.233c6d0d592c099d209d0e9a459be828.jpg

I was wavering between the White and the Grey myself. I had the Black on my last Legacy and it was a pain to keep clean looking. I live in upstate NY so it is similar to your location in regard to dirty, salty roads. In the end I chose the Carbide Grey. I had a white rental car while I was choosing and white is better than black but still hard to keep clean looking.

Archived