LegacyGT.com

Fog Light Options

So, I have a 2008 LGTL with fog lights. Both have cracked lenses and the bulbs are visibly dim (old and need replaced). So this gives me a great opportunity for something better, since the stock fogs suck anyway. I want more light! :spin:

I have searched around a bit and didn't really find anything, so my question is this: are there any drop in aftermarket solutions that'll make a difference? Or am I better off getting OEM replacement housings, slightly better bulbs and then sticking more lights in the gap under the grille or something?

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/daniel-stern-lighting-and-subaru-headlight-options-45991.html

For bulbs we use that.

I just ordered 2 H7 65w bulbs. One burned out yesterday. I put them in years ago.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I just use stock fog lights from the auto parts store. Never bothered messing with different bulbs for them.

You can polish the lens with a headlight polishing kit. I think I use a Mothers kit to do my headlights twice a year. I have never polished the fog lights.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived