LegacyGT.com

First Gen Turbos in Junk Yards

Starting a thread on this so everyone knows where there are SS and TW Legacys in Pick-n-Pulls.

Just found out about this website today. www.row52.com What a fantastic resource! There are a whole bunch of 1st Gens sitting in yards near me and I never would have known.

I've come across one tw and one ss at the pick n pull. The engine was gone out of the tw but I removed the maf and the boost control solenoid and some other odd sensors.

The ss had its longblock pulled so someone could yank the 4eat. The 22t longblock was just sitting there on the ground. I was there to pick up a corner light on a lunchbreak so I didn't have time to rescue it. 😢

Someone needs to go pull the bumpers from those poor guys! Hard to find these days! Great thread!

Yeah there was a 1994 legacy SS here in the san Fernando valley junk yard back in november, but i really did not need anything from it, it was super complete, nothing taken from it. Last time i saw a legacy ss was over 3 years ago at different junk yard, super rare but they are out there.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw this (1991 Turbo Legacy) and I'm digging on it. I think I'm going to be looking for one to be my next project car and a good testbed for turbos. I'll do a 2.5 turbo engine swap into it and then use it for my experimentation.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h280/turbolegacyjake/wcssx028.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived