LegacyGT.com

Sr 024 fitment?

Hey every one. I'm still a noob here (haha) I have an 08 lgt completely stock and I've been looking at new wheels for it. I've never fitted wheels on a car before and was wondering what important factors for fitment are. I am currently looking at some bbs 18" sr 024 I'm not sure if I'm going to lower the car or not but I do like the look of spaced out wheels that are flush with aftermarket fender flares. But I'm concerned that the spacing would result in the wheels rubbing against the fenders. Any help would be greatly appreciated

18" will be fine as long as you get the correct offset.

Read in the wheel/tire forum.

Do you know how to check the oil in these cars ?

You should get the car tuned and off the stock MAP it can/will burn valves.

There are other things you should be worried about before wheels and tires.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I'm not sure if I'm going to lower the car or not but I do like the look of spaced out wheels that are flush with aftermarket fender flares. But I'm concerned that the spacing would result in the wheels rubbing against the fenders. Any help would be greatly appreciated

You should definitely think about modifying your goals for your car before you start modifying your car.

Lot's of options with these cars, there's lot of aftermarket support.

It's all on here. Just ask us beforeyou spend your money, will tell you where to go to get the best bang for the buck.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived