LegacyGT.com

official fourth generation lowered outback info

OK everyone, I'm thinking about buying a used fourth gen and then lowering it, but as everyone knows, the info on how to do that lies in the hands of a few people (and also spread throughout the lowered outback picture thread . I figured maybe we could use this post as a thread to show your fourth gen and include the exact suspension setup that the car includes, just to help out any fourth gen owners from here on out with some information. Can't wait to have all of the setups in one place! Thanks ahead of time for all of help!

I'll play the party-pooper: is there a reason you want to give up that awesome ground clearance in view of your location's driving conditions?

On the other hand, I've been gathering ideas and things together for the past few months. I'll be sure to post whatever might be helpful.

I'll play the party-pooper: is there a reason you want to give up that awesome ground clearance in view of your location's driving conditions?

On the other hand, I've been gathering ideas and things together for the past few months. I'll be sure to post whatever might be helpful.

I want to do it because I don't care about the ground clearance, and wish there was still a legacy wagon. Plus, it would be unique so that is good since Colorado is full of Outbacks that all look the same!

Let us know if you find out anything. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived