LegacyGT.com

Learning view.

magnusonsubie

Can some one look at this learning view and let me know what you think? Thanks http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/14/3c8ff371e225bb54ed611b0f3977b82a.jpg

Edit: could view on tablet browser so I just took a screenshot.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

The higher fuel trims are right at 0 and IAM is at 0.5. Assuming IAM = 0.5 isn't from knock, did you recently reset or flash the ECU? If so, drive it around for a while and revisit the LV after a little while longer.

They tend to idle/low rpm drive a little roughly until the A fuel trim dials in more. The higher trims may take a few days to settle in, depending on the kind of driving (and how much of it) you do. A boosted run or 2 after warming up the car after the ECU reset should get the IAM up to 1.0 pretty quickly.

My A trim usually settles in quickly (less than a day) but still moves back & forth a couple % on an ongoing basis. My B and C trims usually settle in after 3-4 days, but still move back & forth by a few tenths of a %. My daily driving is mainly 2 x ~20-25 min commutes which are ~90%/10% hwy/suburban local.

Yeah it is hard to gauge everything with my car as I don't really drive it during the week as I live on campus and don't have anywhere off campus to go. I will take it out for a bit of a drive today and see what happens

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Archived